Industrial 3D printer CreatBot D600 Pro – 3D print very large and complex parts and objects
3D print with the CreatBot D600 Pro very large and complex parts and objects. The D600 Pro is an industrial high temperature 3D printer with a very high manufacturing quality and enormously large heated installation space (60x60x60 cm). The all-metal frame always offers you smooth running, precise linear guidance of the extruder and enormous noise reduction. Control the 3D printer comfortably and intuitively via the touch display and rely on reliably good production results thanks to BuildTak adhesives, heated building platform and heated filament drying chamber.
CreatBot D600 Pro improvements over D600
- 25 control points check the setting of the building platform and level it automatically
- Precise linear guide rail for stable and smooth running
- Power failure protection automatically remembers the last position and continues 3D printing
- Heated building platform made of glass and BuildTak adhesives
- Easy control via the 4.3-inch touch screen
- Construction chamber heated to 70 degrees minimizes warping
- Filament drying chamber for nylon and other hydrophilic filaments
More features of the CreatBot D600 Pro:
- Manufacturing temperature up to 350 °C
- High precision 3D printing – up to 0.05 mm
- Stable installation space made of steel guarantees reliable results
- Very large installation space of 600 x 600 x 600 mm
- Completely enclosed construction chamber for stable temperatures and noise reduction
- Perfect for additive production with high-performance thermoplastics
Extruder temperature up to 350 °C
CreatBot is among the first to release a 350 °C ultra-high-temperature nozzle for the mass market. Furthermore, CreatBot owns exclusive innovative patents. The high temperature extruder allows you to process a wide range of filaments. The optimized blue cooling fins cool the heat brake reliably and efficiently. This keeps the heat from the hot end away from the extruder unit. You can also fine tune the nozzle height for maximum precession. It is possible to use custom designs for single, double and triple heads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.